We assist a number of commercial, institutional and industrial companies Canada wide with their PCB destruction needs. Our waste disposal professionals safely collect, transport, store, treat and destruct PCBs. We offer the most comprehensive PCB destruction program in the waste management industry:
- Proprietary PCB destruction process to decontaminate PCB contaminated materials
- In-house laboratory testing of PCB destroyed materials
- Certificate of PCB destruction and customer indemnification
- Decommissioning and deregistering PCB storage sites
- PCB hazardous waste audit, sampling, testing and weighing
- Draining, packaging, labeling and transportation of PCB contaminated wastes (in compliance with the Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act)
Our three unique processes for permanently destroying PCBs (dechlorination, incineration and vapour degreasing), are in compliance with current government and environmental regulations. Our Ontario and Alberta based waste disposal facilities are licensed to provide PCB destruction services for PCB laden debris, soil, caulking, electrical equipment, transformer oil / askarel fluid, solvents, paints, capacitors, ballasts, electrical transformers and much more. Get in touch with our waste disposal specialists to learn more about our PCB destruction service, our other waste disposal services, and our transformer oil recycling services.